The EM220 series is a media converter designed to convert 1000BASE-SX/LX fiber to 1000Base-T copper media. To activate fiber mode and LLR/LLCF functions, simply adjust DIP switch and the configuration will be applied.
This module includes the ability to be used as a standalone device or with SOARNEX´s 19´´system chassis (EM116) . When used with chassis and EM200 management module, it can support SNMP management, remote set the configurations and realtime display the link, speed, duplex status of media converters. The media converter will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber or single-mode fiber.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE802.3z 1000BASE-SX/LX Gigabit Ethernet Standards
- Provides one 1000BASE-T port, one 1000BASE-SX/LX port supporting either multi-mode or single-mode fiber
- Support Full-Duplex and auto-negotiation mode for Fiber port
- Front panel diagnostic LED indications
- Provide Dip Switch to setting : Fiber (auto/manual ), LLR (Enable/Disable)
- Auto-negotiation for half-duplex/full-duplex on TX ports
- Provide auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X for TX port
- Provided 19”system chassis for up to 16-converter with Redundant Power supply for optional Expansion use
- Support EM200 management module to remote set the configurations and realtime display the status