The EM210 series is a media converter designed to convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 10/100Base-TX copper media. To activate fiber mode and LLR/LLCF functions, simply adjust DIP switch and the configuration will be applied.
This module includes the ability to be used as a standalone device or with SOARNEX´s 19´´system chassis (EM116). When used with chassis and EM200 management module, it can support SNMP management, remote set the configurations and realtime display the link, speed, duplex status of media converters. The media converter will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber from 2 kilometers to 60 kilometers when utilizing single-mode fiber.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, 802.3u 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX Ethernet Standards.
- A pair of one-channel single fiber media conversion between 10/100BASE-TX and 100BASE-FX
- Provide Dip Switch to setting : Fiber (FDX/HDX), UTP (Auto negotiation/Manual), Duplex(Half/Full), LLR (Enable/Disable), LLCF (Enable/Disable)
- Provides one port 10/100BASE-TX, one port single-fiber bi-direction fiber optic with SC connector
- Two different type of transmitting / receiving wavelength :
- WDM-A --TX: 1310nm; RX: 1550nm
- WDM-B --TX: 1550nm; RX: 1310nm
- LED Indication: Power/Link/Activity/Full-Duplex/Speed
- Auto-negotiation for half-duplex/full-duplex on TX ports
- Provide auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X for TX port
- Provided 19” system chassis for up to 16-converter with Redundant Power supply for optional Expansion use
- Support EM200 management module to remote set the configurations and realtime display the status